1. Creative Eye - A Drone Photographer and Videographer needs to have a creative eye in order to capture the beauty in everyday life. They should be able to analyze the environment, plan their shots and locations, and adjust accordingly in order to capture the best footage.
2. Technical Skills – Drone photography and videography require a good understanding of the basics of photography, lighting, and videography. They should also be well-versed in how to set up and operate a drone and its related equipment, as as well as editing software.
3. Safety - The use of drones is regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration, and all drone operators must comply with these standards. Ensure that you understand the regulations and take necessary safety precautions while piloting drones, in order to ensure the safety of all parties.
4. Attention to Detail - Drone photography and videography require a great eye for detail. They must be able to capture the perfect shot in only a few takes, pay attention to the flourishes, and capture only the best footage that will be used in the final product.
5. Good Editing Skills - To make professional and unique videos or photos, drone photographers and videographers need to have good editing skills in order to take their footage from average to extraordinary. The choice and use of effects, filters, and special techniques makes all the difference and can ultimately be the deciding factor of the final product.